Grab your clubs and let’s hit the green! Don’t miss a great opportunity to have fun golfing with your friends for a great cause. The Golf with H.E.A.R.T. Tournament will be held on the Sand Hill Farm Golf Course. It is a beautiful, exclusive family-owned private golf course. Many thanks to Mustang Cat and the Tucker Family for their hospitality in offering the course for this tournament!
Each player will receive an entry to the tournament, a goodie bag, and lunch. H.E.A.R.T. will follow necessary COVID-19 safety guidelines to keep this tournament as safe as possible for all the players, staff, and volunteers.
|Infinity Power Partners|
|Woodforest National Bank|
12:30PM Shotgun Start
Sand Hill Farm Golf Course
14812 Mathis Rd.
Waller, TX 77484
Sand Hill Farm Golf Course consists of nine holes and an eighteen-hole putting course. Each team will play nine holes and the putting course.
REGISTER THROUGH SPONSORSHIP:
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
Challenge yourself to a 25, 50, or 100-mile bike ride to help raise much-needed funds for The H.E.A.R.T. Program! This year, riders can choose to do an in-person ride or a virtual ride. This bike ride is hosted by Bike to the Beach, a nonprofit organization that hosts charity bike events to raise awareness and gives support to causes that help people with autism and/or disabilities. H.E.A.R.T. is very honored to be one of their Community Partners!
In-person option: Houston to Galveston, TX (25, 50+, or 100 miles)
Virtual option: Anywhere in the world (25, 63, or 100 miles)
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Go to https://my.biketothebeach.org/heartprogram2021
2. Click on “JOIN OUR TEAM” to register and be added to HEART’s team!
FEES & FUNDRAISING MINIMUM LEVELS:
- Pay $80 to register and have a fundraising goal of $500
- Pay $40 to register and have a fundraising goal of $1,500
- Pay $500 to register and have NO fundraising minimum
- Pay $20 to register and have NO fundraising minimum
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so excited to plan for our popular annual Happy Hour to be held in person later this year! Join us for an hour of fun while supporting a great cause!
Further details will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Our biggest celebration of the year and this year is an even more exciting one because we are celebrating H.E.A.R.T.’s 15th anniversary! We are honoring our “Making Change, Changing Hearts” awardee, who has shown tremendous support in improving the lives of people with special needs or disabilities, and our annual MVP H.E.A.R.T. Trainees. Come show your support for H.E.A.R.T. and celebrate with us!
Director of Government Affairs, Comcast
Marriott Marquis Houston
1777 Walker St.
Houston, TX 77010
TICKETS & SPONSORSHIP:
- $25,000 Title Sponsor – Opportunity to address the audience or submit a marketing video to be played for same amount of time (5-minute max.); Social media post announcing the sponsorship; Name/Logo recognition on HEART website for the remainder of 2021; Special Name/Logo recognition in event materials; Table for 10 at the Luncheon. 14 VIP Reception entries, 4 seats at the head table.
- $15,000 Presenting Sponsor – Opportunity to introduce the honoree or special guest; Social media post announcing the sponsorship; Name/Logo recognition on HEART website for the remainder of 2021; Table for 10 at the Luncheon; Special Name/Logo recognition in event materials. 10 VIP Reception entries, 3 seats at the head table.
- $10,000 Ace of H.E.A.R.T.s Sponsor – Opportunity to introduce a trainee MVP award winner. Special recognition at luncheon; Table for 10 at the Luncheon; Name/Logo recognition in event materials. 8 VIP Reception entries, 2 seats at the head table.
- $7,500 King of H.E.A.R.T.s Sponsor – Special recognition at luncheon; Table for 10 at the Luncheon; Name recognition in event materials. 6 VIP Reception entries, 1 seat at the head table.
- $5,000 Queen of H.E.A.R.T.s Sponsor – Table for 10 at the Luncheon; Name recognition in event materials. 4 VIP Reception entries.
- $3,500 VIP Reception Underwriter – (One available) – 2 seats at the Luncheon; Name recognition in event materials. 8 VIP Reception entries.
- $3,500 Luncheon Gift Underwriter – (One available) – 2 seats at the Luncheon; Recognition on gift to sponsors; Name recognition in event materials. 2 VIP Reception entries.
- $3,000 Jack of H.E.A.R.T.s Sponsor – Table for 10 at the Luncheon; Name recognition in event materials. 2 VIP Reception entries.
- $500 H.E.A.R.T. of Gold Sponsor – 1 seat at the Luncheon; Name recognition in event materials; 1 VIP Reception entry.
- $250 Individual Admission – No sponsor recognition.
SPONSOR PACKET: PDF
For sponsorships or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thinking about challenging yourself to a half marathon or 5K in 2022? Grab your running shoes and come join H.E.A.R.T.’s team to support job training and education programs for individuals with special needs!
Saturday, January 15, 2022 – We are Houston 5K
Sunday, January 16, 2022 – Chevron Houston Marathon/Aramco Houston Half Marathon
Downtown, Houston, Texas
Fundraise and Run for H.E.A.R.T. (FFR):
- Raise a minimum of $650 to receive a guaranteed FULL or HALF Marathon entry.
- Raise a minimum of $250 to receive a guaranteed 5K entry.
- Runners must raise at least 50% of the committed fundraising minimum by November 30, 2021 and must meet the full fundraising minimum by February 1, 2022.
- Register for FFR HERE
Donate and Run for H.E.A.R.T. (HERO):
- Donate $350 to receive a guaranteed FULL or HALF Marathon entry.
- Last day to become a HERO is December 1, 2021.
- Register for HERO HERE
Run With H.E.A.R.T. in Spirit:
- Fundraise as much as you want for H.E.A.R.T. without receiving a race entry from H.E.A.R.T.
- No fundraising minimum. Last day to fundraise is February 1, 2022.
- Create a fundraising-only account HERE
Various levels of Corporate Sponsorship and Teams are available too!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.